Sunday, September 18, 2011

Morning Routine

This audio clip is available for download at this link:
http://limanecasimi.audioacrobat.com/download/b67472dc-89c7-a3f3-0ca4-201160fa7a71.mp3


Press the play button to listen and practice

Introduction and Greetings:
Bonjou tout moun!,   Kouman nou ye?

Vocabulary words

1. reveye - to wake up
2. leve - to get up
3. bwose - to brush
4. benyen - to shower
5. dan - tooth, teeth
6. abiye - to get dress, to dress up
7. dejene - to eat breakfast
8. antre - to come in, to get in
9. ale - to go
10. epi - and then,  and

Sentences
1. m reveye bonè - I wake up early
2. m leve nan kabann - I get up from bed
3. m bwose dan m - I brush my teeth
4. m benyen byen vit  - I shower quickly
5. m abiye - i get dressed
6. m dejene - I eat breakfast
7. m antre nan machin mwen - I get into my car
8. Epi m ale travay - And then I go to work

Enben, mèsi - Well, thank you
Pase bon jounen - have a good day
Orevwa - good bye

Track: Dayiva by Ti Corn

No comments: